Tilt Theorem Build - Tilt Red 6.2" Wide
The Theorem Build is a ride-everything complete. Cruise into every obstacle and unlock every grind with the 30×120 wheels and 6.2" × 22.5" deck. The welded dropouts unlock 5-0's, and the wide deck smooths out essential grinds. The cut deck bottom and oversized aluminum handlebars keep weight down for a balanced feel. Whether you're just starting out or upgrading from your current setup, the Theorem Build is your best option to progress both your setup and your riding into any terrain. As with every Tilt build, high-quality Tilt hardware throughout makes sure you have a long-lasting setup while good compatibility ensures you can customize to your liking over time.
- Weight: 9.8 lbs
- Overall height: 40"
- 22" wide x 27.5" tall handle bar dimensions
- 6061 T-6 aluminum handle bar construction (SCS COMPATIBLE ONLY)
- 6.2" wide x 22.5" long deck dimensions (13.81" of foot room)
- 120mm x 30mm Stage 1 wheels
- Welded front and rear dropouts
Adjustable flex fender
- Cut deck bottom
- Tilt Topo Two grips
- Stage 1 SCS compression system
- Stage 1 aluminum fork
- No. 60 grip tape grit w/ all-new graphic